Sunday, May 19, 2013

ROUND UPS OF MY FIRST GUEST HOSTING EVENT 'MISSION : BAKE WITH FRUITS'


Hi Friends,

How are you all? I am back from India. We had a wonderful time over there. Please apologize me for the delayed round ups of this guest hosting event 'Mission : Bake with Fruits'. I would like to say big thanks to Sheelu and Pallavi for giving me this wonderful opportunity and to my fellow bloggers for their great support.







TIME TO SHOWER CERTIFICATES FOR WINNERS & PARTICIPANTS

Please grab your certificates....

FIRST TOP CONTRIBUTOR



SECOND TOP CONTRIBUTOR


LUCKY WINNER

I used to pick lucky winner through random.org. 







PARTICIPANT CERTIFICATES





IF you click on the name of the below recipes, you will be directed to get  wonderful recipes from different blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK POPUP CODE
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
bloggerWidget